A mobile phone jammer is an instrument used to prevent cellular phones from receiving signals from base stations. I watched this device in a movie, after that I searched it on internet and i got a trick how to make it at home. Smaller jamming devices are battery operated. Some look like cellphones and use cellphone batteries. Stronger devices can be plugged into a standard outlet or wired into a vehicle's electrical system.Many cell phones use GSM800 mobile standard to operate, thus our VCO (sweeping oscillator) is tuned to the 800MHz frequency range. It may be quite difficult to make this one to work properly without some skills and good testing tools, but in result you will have the efficient VCO.
How to Make:
1. Used mixer was originally made for 600MHz but We modified it a little and it works perfectly for 800MHz.
2. The amplifier makes fantastic thing with output power. Despite it draws additional power supply, it is worth it.
3. Jammer case was made from old aluminium box and UHF connectors So we took body of old Motorola phone.
4. Those connectors must be soldered to the mini-circuit to work properly.
5. To supply this little signal jammer the nine volts battery with voltage regulator is enough. We have separated it from other electronic components with foam plastic.
6. Don't forget to make a power switch for your new creation.
7. Attach antennas to the UHF connectors.