Shutdown Your PC By Using Mobile Phone
Follow this steps to enable remote shutdown or restart on your PC:
- First of all Download Airytec
- Now click on it and start
- Now Right click on Airytec to enable web interface in notification area.
- Click on Options
- Click Remote tab
- Check Enable web interface
- Change port number and Enter password (optional but highly recommended) and click OK
- Ensure that web interface is accessible by starting web browser and entering address:
http://localhost:8000. If you have changed the port number when enabling web interface you should replace
- Now if your PC is connected to the internet you can shutdown it from any other computer or mobile phone with web browser installed.
localhostin address above to your external IP address so it looks like:
Apart From Blogging Monu Alagh is fun loving person.His areas of interest are computers ,Smartphones,PHP,Web Design And Wordpress.At Tricks For You he writes about Latest Technology ,Smartphones , Android , Blogging Tips,Make Money Online Ideas...